LCE3010SB 30″ Black Smoothtop LG Electric Cooktop Reviews
Cooking performance meets modern design in this LG radiant cooktop. A steady heat cooking element deliver constant heat at any temperature for more precise heat control, and is quick to respond to every temperature adjustment.
LG Electric Cooktop is named as “Simply Radiant”. The LG cooktop has a modern stylish design along with Smooth touch controls that allow simple operations with just touch of a finger. The 30” electric cooktop has five burners. Its heat radiant elements along with the indicator light lets one know when the surface is hot. One does not only need fast cooking features but at the same time requires warm temperature cooking as well. Whenever a family is sitting out in the late evening, one need not be busy warming dinner inside the kitchen, just leave the food pot to warm on the electric cooktop and enjoy the time with your family outside the kitchen. This electric cooktop has a dual element burner i.e. 100 watts to 3,000 watts temperature which is perfect from boiling or fast cooking to warming or slow cooking.
We know children are very naughty and their safety is very important for every parent and the child lock system of this LG electric cooktop comes into picture. In case one are in a hurry to go out and accidently forget to switch off the Cooktop, be less assured, an automatic shut off element incorporated in the LG Electric Cooktop can be of great help. This doesn’t mean we become careless 😉 and girls, don’t just run for shopping after placing the pan on your electric Cooktop 😀
- Smooth Touch Control Panel
- Triple Cooktop Element
- Warming Zone
- Size: 30 inch cooktop
- Dimensions: 21.5 x 30.8 x 4
- Fuel Type- Electric
- Control Panel: The control panel on the cooktop is simple and quite straightforward that makes things easy to understand. It has a bright display which is easy to ready by anyone from any age group. In short, cooking process becomes fast due to easy control on the panel.
- Indicator lights: When guests are at home and we are in hurry, we tend to work fast and touch hot surfaces and vessels. This LG electric cooktop has an indicator light that is the signal not to touch the surface when it’s hot. Now, just relax and enjoy the party and let this Cooktop do it’s job.
- Triple cooktop element: Unlike induction elements, the vessels on this Cooktop need not be compatible with the Cooktop. It could be of any size. This is a good feature since now you have a freedom to use any vessel of any choice
- Warming burners : The burners on this electric Cooktop are the same glass surface – exactly like the remaining part of the surface. i.e. Out of the five burners, one burner is specially for warming which can be at times a dis advantage as one wants to cook multiple dishes at the same time.
- Scars : You should be alert that if you budge, shudder, spin, or do any type of aggressive movement of the vessel on the glass surface, it will blemish the surface.
LG Electric Cooktop Reviews and Ratings by Consumers
I found 16 customer reviews at the time of writing and they had awarded the LG LCE3010SB 30” Black electric cooktop 3.9 stars out of a possible 5 on average. The customer reviews and ratings on Amazon are pretty decent and happy customers are seen on the web.
One happy verified purchase customer said “ I love this cooktop! I like the no knobs look of the cooktop and how easy it is to use and clean. Additionally, I like that each of the settings, as per the instruction manual it is exact: 8/9 are boiling and 1/2 are simmer. It heats up quickly and now nothing burns to the bottom or boils over! My last stove was ready to go and seemed to only have the settings HOT and SCORTCHING! “
It is a stylish cooktop which offers pretty decent and above average features. It has a very user friendly control panel. The LG Electric Cooktop is quite a reputable purchase option if one is opting for it.
Check out our top picks for electric Cooktop reviews