36 inch Dacor Gas Cooktop Reviews – DCT365SNG 5 Sealed Burners Distinctive
Dacor has been manufacturing kitchen appliances since generations. They are known for designing luxury kitchen appliances. Their expertise is in creating innovative products for the kitchen that brings smile on the face. Dacor is known to be different from other brands because all its appliances have distinctive features and professional performance.
The DCT365SNG 36” Gas cooktop is a 36” model having professional performance along with all latest features that every chef would love to use while cooking. This 36 inch gas cooktop is designed in a stylish way that suits the modern kitchen. Dacor has kept in mind every small detail, so as one enjoys it for a lifetime. The dimensions of the gas cooktop are 36” X 21” X 2” weighing 65 pounds.
Dacor gas cooktop has fantastic features that will make you love cooking. It has five burners where it has a fantastic combination of SimmerSear burner along with melting feature having 18,000 BTU and gas burners where speed heat is 12,000 and 9,000 BTU. As we all know safety is of utmost importance, it has an amazing sadtey feature called Illumina indicator lights where blue light glows when the burner is on. Cooking is now easy; what about cleaning? This is also being taken care by Dacor. It has a PermaClean finish which makes the cooktop look sleek and stylish, it is scratch- resistant so even when something is burnt, it can be cleaned easily and it will still look beautiful. It has Ergonomic, angled controls which is fairly easy to use and makes cooking experience very simple. It has Die-cast knobs that lasts long and looks pretty modern. Additionally. it also has raised ventilation compatibility island installation and 4″ chassis height for over the oven configuration. For uninterrupted cooking and heating, flame automatically re-ignites. More info about Dacor Cooktop Reviews below
- 5 Sealed Burners with SimmerSear TM Burner with Melting Feature
- Color – Stainless Steel
- PremaClean Finish
- Dimensions- 36 X 21 X 2 inch
- Illumina Indicator Light
- Prema Flame technology and Smart Flame technology
- Fuel Type- Gas
- PremaClean Finish: One of the most important features of any gas cooktop is cleaning. Once the cooking is done with, it needs to look clean and at the same time stylish. Reviewers have said that it’s easy to clean since it is scratch resistant. One needn’t worry if there is any stain and spillover on the cooktop as now once it is cleaned, it looks as good as new.
- Grates and burners- The design of this Dacor gas cooktop is made in such a manner that heavy pots don’t slide off the grates. Another good part is that its different sizes of the burners allows different sizes of the pans and pots on the cooktop which makes life easy.
- Performance: Overall, the performance of the cooktop is reported to be above average
- The grates are a bit heavy which might make it difficult for a few individuals to clean. But once the grates are out, the cleaning process is easy. I would personally recommend to not see this as a major con. I say this because the heavier the grates, the more heavy vessels, pots and pans it should be able to handle.
Dacor Gas Cooktops Reviews and Ratings by Consumers
I found 8 customer reviews and ratings at the time of writing this review and they had awarded the Dacor Distinctive DCT365SNG 3.5 stars out of a possible 5 on an average. The customer ratings and reviews on Amazon are pretty good overall. Most of them seem to be content with the usage post purchase. To check out more Dacor Gas Cooktop Reviews, click on this link – Dacor Cooktop reviews here
One such verified reviewer said “We’ve had this cooktop for a month now, and really love it. Lots of BTU’s, and nice features. The one piece burner pan has a surface that is much easier to clean than the standard stainless steel surfaces that most cooktops have, and it does not scratch like stainless”
After reviewing so many cooktops, we chose Dacor Gas Cooktops to be one of the best gas cooktops as far as its looks are concerned and its performance is not bad either. The most impressive feature is the perma-clean surface. It is so simple to clean and if it is treated like a non-sticking surface of your frying pan, it should ideally last forever.