36″ Electrolux Electric Cooktop Reviews – EI36EC45KB Black Smoothtop
In your house, the most important room is the kitchen, where women spend most of the time. From preparing morning tea to baking a delicious desert in the night, kitchen is where all your food machinery is. So it’s very necessary that kitchen appliances are not only perfect in functionality, but also aesthetically looking elegant. The Electrolux seems to have that for you – EI36EC45KB 36″ Black Electric Cooktop. This Cooktop definitely features in the top 5 electric cooktops as per our list. There are certain small features that Electrolux has thought of which has impressed us and are talked about in the market as well.
It is a ceramic glass cooktop with five burners, neatly spread on 36 inches surface with effortless controls. The unit is black top and burners are diagonally spread 3 in front and 2 at the back. 2 to 3 cookware are placed on the cooktop and it’s not cluttered at all. Multiple dishes for your party can be prepared at the same time. And when there’s a het together or a party at your place, different sizes of cookware are required to be on cooktop to prepare numerous dishes. It has one fabulous feature as well i.e. triple and double element where 7 different sizes of cookware can be placed and food can be cooked.
The power buttons are in the middle which is quite far from the burner so there are no chances of burning and each burner has its own respective button. The most impressive part of the Electrolux electric cooktop is that one can save his/her own preset of cooking – like one cooks rice or boil water every day. One can program the time frame for it and it guarantees perfect cooking of the dish at the preset programming level. No need to reprogramming the timer every time. The digital display lets you know the power level and also whether or not it’s on or off. This cooktop is worth the price and will just make your life easy and cooking effortless.
- 5 Radiant Elements – having triple element feature is one of them
- Digital Touch settings
- Ceramic Glass surface
- ADA Compliance
- Dimensions: 8 x 36.8 x 6.6 inches weighing 58 pounds
- Color: Black
- Fuel Type- Electric
- We all know cleaning is quite a headache for many people. The ceramic smooth surface of this cooktop not only makes it look elegant but also is easy to clean.
- The best part of this Cooktop is that it has 15 different power levels and one can lock it if not in use. Cooking with such a wide range of power can only be possible in restaurants or big hotel kitchen cooktops.
- While you are cooking and doing household work at the same time, we tend to forget that we have kept something to cook and food tends to burn. Now preventing the burning of food is possible, as Electrolux cooktop has a timer set which ranges from one min to 99 mins and at the end of the time set, the burner will shut off automatically.
- As we discussed you can save the setting of certain regular food items. It is not only restricted to one or two, you can save 25 presets, Now that is definitely. This is not monotonous cooking this is called smart cooking with Electrolux.
- The only con that we could come up with was that there is no bridge element between burners. Other electric cooktops that have been reviewed by us have spare heaters amid its burners that provide level cooking for long grills. Apart from that, this 36” electric Cooktop is competent, swift and authoritative.
The EI36EC45KB 36 inch Electric Cooktop is well designed and fantastic choice for cooking and your kitchen. The burners work for a wide variety of vessels (pans, pots and other cookware) and the timer and locking functions are like to deliver added advantage of security as well. Electrolux cooktop could