Bosch Cooktop reviews – NGM8655UC Gas Burner
(Related Link – Bosch Electric Cooktop reviews )
Bosch is a versatile brand when it comes to home appliances. Bosch offers a wide range of gas cooktops in different design and they are engineered to function and operate high heat burners for ideal cooking results. The Bosch NGM8655UC 800 Series is a 36 inch gas cooktop. We’ve tried to cover all the aspects and have gone through all the Bosch Cooktop reviews from customers across the web. The five burner gas cooktop has a 59,500 to 47,300 BTU (British thermal unit) burner performance. It has a wonderful selection when it comes to burners with an average output of 12,000 BTU.
The placement and blend of burners is perfect for cooking different kinds of dishes at the same time. For example, front left and back left burner is of 12,000 to 9,100 BTU, center burner 18,000 to 15,000 BTU and right front burner is 12,000 BTU and right back burner is 5,500 to 5,000 BTU. It has heavy metal knobs for stylish look and feel. It also has automatic electric re-ignition. In case your home is fueled with liquid propane gas, a liquid propane cooktop conversion kit is included as well. It also includes LED light which indicates that burner is switched on which is a great safety feature. The grates are casted of iron which in turn helps in moving heavy pots and pans from one place to another. The grates can be removed and cleaned using a dishwasher as well. They are nice and firm and don’t swing around when sliding pans. Our reviewers were pretty impressed with the power of the middle gas burner.
- 5 Sealed Burners – powerful 18000 BTU center burner speeds cooking time
- Heavy metal knobs i.e. Push- To – Turn Knobs
- LED light indicated burner is on
- Fuel Type- Gas
- Dimensions : 2.4 “X 37”X 5.3 weight 39 lbs
- Color: Stainless Steel
- ADA Compliant
- LP conversion kit
- Multipurpose Burners: The flexibility in burners really enhances cooking. Each of the burners operate at different BTU because of which you can cook multiple dishes at different temperatures at the same time.
- LED Light: The red light emitting indicates the burners are switched on. Another fantastic safety feature which is missing in some of the top models.
- Heavy Knobs: The controls knobs are sensibly laid out in clockwise order (some cooktops have a random order of the knobs which is a pet peeve of mine and something I was paying attention to when I was looking for gas cooktop reviews) and they seem to have a pretty decent look and feel to them.
- Discoloring: Some of the users have reported that the burners get discolored after aggressive use which affects its sleek look. However, none of the reviewers had any problems with the quality of cooking using this Bosch Gas Cooktop .
Bosch Cooktop Reviews and Customer Ratings of this gas cooktop
I found 6 customer reviews at the time of writing and they had awarded the NGM8655UC Bosch Gas Burner Cooktop reviews 3.5 stars out of a possible 5 on average. It isn’t the best gas cooktop but is one of the above average ones.
The customer reviews on Amazon seem to be on a positive side majorly but does have some negative ones too. One verified positive reviewer said, “Love this stove. It is so speak and clean looking. The burners heat evenly. Had a problem with the burner light but a Bosch rep came out right away and fixed the issue. I recommend this stovetop”. Their customer support seems to be doing their job after sales it seems.
Bosch 800 series is a budgeted kitchen remodel if someone doesn’t want to sacrifice on maximum BTU output. It is perfect for all kinds of cooking due to its multipurpose burners. Hope this Bosch Cooktop Reviews will help you make you buying decision.