DUXTOP Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 8100MC – 1800-Watt
DUXTOP is known for its single burner induction cooktop. The DUXTOP 8100MC is a perfect choice when one has a small apartment and wants a portable cooktop for its small cooking area in the kitchen. It has a 6 foot cord which would allow you to carry cooktop in your vacations or camping site. The advantage of this kind of cooking i.e. induction cooking, is that it offers better energy use and lesser heat loss thus saving time and money.
DUXTOP 8100 MC, a small and a lightweight appliance, is a perfect addition if you have a small kitchen with limited area. This cooktop has ten cooking functionalities, including the hard to find sear option, in addition to the highly customizable temperature gauge. The heat setting is from 460o F to 140 o F and controlling this is extremely easy, thanks to its digital control panel. In case you are preparing a dish which requires a specific amount of time to cook and needs to be switched off in certain period, with this cooktop, you can afford to forget the ‘switching off’ part, as it has in-built timer which will switch off the induction after the set timing is reached. If you take your pan off the induction and forget to switch off, then it will automatically shut off after 60 seconds.
- In- built- countdown digital timer
- Auto shut-off after 60 seconds
- 10 temperature range 460 o F to 140o F and 10 power levels 1800 to 200 Watts
- Low and high voltage warning system
- Dimensions: 13 x 11.5 x 2.5 inches weighing 6.5 pounds
- Color: Gold
- Auto Shut Off: Accidents occur because people forget to switch off their stoves and now with growing time, technology manufactures think of Safety first! They have incorporated Auto shut off switch- which gets automatically shut in two cases
- When you take your pan off the induction after cooking and forget to switch off
- When no cookware is detected on the induction, it will automatically shut off after 60 seconds.
- Portable: DUXTOP induction is highly portable and is designed keeping in mind the lifestyle which individual nowadays live. It is easy to carry the same for camping / trekking or any other outdoor trip. The 6 feet cord makes it easy to bring this cooktop outside and makes it portable in true sense
- Cooking Options: For those who loves cooking different dishes, different temperatures to cook different cuisines is required. This induction solves that purpose as well. The DUXTOP induction has 10 power levels and 10 temperature ranges.
- The DUXTOP induction cooktop according to many reviews that we read has one flaw – It is not compatible with all kinds of cookware. It requires cast aluminum enameled iron, steel, stainless steel which has a magnetic bottom or cast iron. Apart from that, there are no major flaws per se.
DUXTOP Induction cooktop reviews and Customer Ratings
We found 1,711 customer reviews and ratings at the time of writing this review and they had awarded the DUXTOP 8100 MC 4.3 stars out of a possible 5 on an average. The customer ratings and reviews on Amazon are wonderful. Most of them are really happy and seem content with the product.
One such verified reviewer Says “I love cooking with the DUXTOP 1800-Watt Portable induction cooktop. Very fast cooking. Excellent heat control. You should purchase new induction ready cookware for best results. Very easy to clean with a damp cloth and dry towel”
DUXTOP is a perfect choice if you are thinking of buying a portable induction cooktop. It is an elegant looking piece and has all the safety features. It is easy to use where you can customize temperature according to your cooking requirements as well. It’s a fantastic choice if you’re looking for a cooktop you’d like to house in or out of your kitchen.