Electrolux Icon E36GC70FSS Gas Cooktop reviews
Electrolux Icon is a designer series and has been designed with thoughtful features. They Electrolux cooktops have elegant and streamlined design and shape. They also have professional style controls and customizable burners.
Electrolux gas cooktop is a stunning cooktop and is fit for any kitchen. It is quite well manufactured with precision regulation. In case it catches spill over while cooking, it can be cleaned easily. It can also be converted to LP and it functions perfectly without any flaw. The dimensions of the cooktop are 22 x 36 x 2 inches weighing 58 pounds.
The Electrolux gas cooktop is 36 inch with five sealed burners, has most effective dual flame burners that supply unequalled flexibility. The burners speed heat is approx. 17,000 BTU to 850 BTU (British thermal unit). The front burner is 17,000 BTU and left front burner is 16,000 BTU. The other burners are about 850 to 9,550 BTU. It provides the capacity to cook any meal entirely on the cooktop. The cooktop has continuous grates that spread weight all over the cooktop and therefore, provides stable cooking surface and makes moving heavy pots and pans from one burner to another quite easy. While cooking quality is its major strength, one of the most important aspects is knobs which are used to control the heat speed. It has 270 degree knob control that gives you apt control while you are cooking for best results.
- 5 Sealed Burners
- Continuous Grates
- Large Professional Controls
- Fuel Type- Gas
- Color- Stainless Steel
- Dimensions – 22” x 36” x 2”
- ADA Complaint
- Continuous Grates: Having continuous grates on one single cooktop makes cooking multiple dishes at one time trouble-free. Also moving heavy pots and pans from one burner to another is uncomplicated. At the same time cleaning process also becomes more simplified.
- Deep Cooktop: The deep cooktop design makes vessels move easily from counter to cooktop. A Lot of individuals face a lots of problems moving heavy pots from one place to another. Now this problem is also solved due to its design.
- Min-2-Max(R) Burners : The versatility of these dual flame sealed burners and the range of BTU performance is unmatched across the industry; from a thunderous 18,000−BTU boil to a tender 450−BTU simmer.
- Plastic Knobs– The knobs are made of plastic and they can break easily at the same time. Having said that, it has 270 degree controlling movement, which makes heat in control thereby making cooking in your control.
Electrolux Gas Cooktops Reviews and Ratings by Consumers
I found 5 customer reviews and ratings at the time of writing this review and they had awarded the Electrolux Icon E36GC70FSS Gas Cooktop 3 stars out of a possible 5 on an average. The customer ratings and reviews on Amazon are quite decent. Most of them seem to be satisfied with the product.
One such review” This is a beautiful cooktop and compliments any kitchen. It is well made and cooks with precision control. The deep set sump catches spills and cleans up with ease. I have it and have converted to LP and it operates flawlessly.”
Verdict: This cooktop is good to buy and its price is quite reasonable. Cleaning can be super easy.