Frigidaire FGIC3067MB Gallery 30 inch Black Electric Induction Cooktop review
Looking for your first induction cooktop can be a bit intimidating. From ensuring your induction cooktop is well-suited to figuring out what functions you do and don’t require, there is a lot to mull over. Luckily, the Frigidaire Gallery 30″ Induction Cooktop makes the course a bit uncomplicated by providing all the essential rudiments that a good induction cooktop should have, without too much extra “fluff.”
The smooth and shiny, all-black galore has a fascinating design that uses white starburst-like designs as an alternative to circles inorder to let you identify where the heating elements are.
- Reduce Cleanup Time – It warms up the pan, not the induction cooktop – so trickles can’t burn on.
- Energy Savings – 70% more efficient than gas cooktop range and 20% more efficient electric cooktop range. For a change, you will be happy to see your energy bills.
- Exceptional Temperature Control – Adjust heat with much more accurateness than on gas cooktops or electric cooktops on all settings.
- Collection: Frigidaire Gallery
- Product Weight : 41 lbs
- Size: 30”
- Power Type: Induction
- Installation Type: Drop-In
- Dimesnsions – Depth: 21-1/2″ – Height: 4-3/8″ – Width: 30-3/4″
- Easy to reach – The four faintly offset cooktop burners make it simpler to reach everything you’re warming or boiling or cooking on the cooktop, even if all four elements are being used.
- Temperature settings – 15 accurate temperature settings will assist you in getting just the right heat level. When the induction cooktop burners are off, but are still hot due to warm pan being in contact with the burner cooktop, an “H” sign appears in the burner’s temperature setting display to warn a user. Also, if you do not turn it off within three minutes, it will shut itself off
- Different burner sizes – With a 10-inch, 8-inch, 7-inch and 6-inch burner, there’s constantly a burner that becomes an ideal fit for your pan or pot. You can always be sure that the food is at all times being cooked at the right temperature since all four induction cooktop burners can operate on a “keep warm” function as an alternative to lowest heat setting. A lock feature is an add-on for families with kids.
- Compatible wall-mounted oven – Unlike most other induction cooktops, Frigidaire induction cooktop can be installed over an attuned wall-mounted oven, which is a fantastic feature to have for smaller kitchens.
- No alarm – It does not have all the bells, alarms and whistles to alert if the surface becomes too hot due to any residual heat like most of the other best induction cooktops but automatic turnoff feature makes up for it
I found 5 customer reviews and ratings at the time of writing this review and they had awarded the Frigidaire FGIC3067MB Gallery 30″ Black Electric Induction Cooktop 5 stars out of a possible 5 on an average. The customer ratings and reviews on Amazon seem to be fairly good overall. Those who’ve written the review seem happy and satisfied with the overall performance
One such review said, “Really happy with this purchase. This unit was about $200 cheaper than about 4 big box stores I checked. It was pretty easy to install and replaced an older electric Cooktop”
If you are, or know, a Do-it-yourselfer and don’t need to upgrade electrical, it should ideally take less than an hour for you to install. A first-time induction cooktop user, who wishes to purchase a quality product without sleek and over the top fancy upgrades and features, the Frigidaire Gallery 30″ Induction Cooktop is a perfect option.
You can’t buy this electric cooktop from the manufacturer’s website, but you can find a retailer from Amazon