Max Burton Induction Cooktop Reviews – 1800 Watts LCD (6400 Digital Choice Portable)
The traditional equipments for cooking are gradually falling behind with the progression of Induction cooking technology which seems to have garnered the attention of users and fulfils the needs of the modern kitchen.
Max Burton induction Cooktop are considered to one of the best portable induction cooktops in the modern era. Find below the portable Max Burton induction Cooktop review which should hopefully answer all the questions you may have
- Max Burton Single burner portable induction cooktop is available in black color with silver accents.
- Dimensions of this cooktop – 5 x 12.5 x 2.6 inches.
- Weight – 7.8 pounds.
- Two circular zone constitute the heating element of this cooktop.
- Electric power supply of 500 Watts to 1800 Watts is required to use this portable induction cooktop
- Flat surface.
- Controls are placed on the lower side.
- Digital touchpad controls of Max Burton 6400 portable induction cooktop are very simple which ensures that operations are very convenient for the end user.
- This cooktop is equipped with 10-heat mode settings also known as power levels that varies in the range of 100°F – 450°F.
- Option for boil and simmer buttons is also available on this portable induction Cooktop with one touchpad.
- This cooktop also has an LCD display for clarity and has push button control panel
- 7 watt settings (from 500W-1800W).
- 180 minutes timer for easy programming.
- The only limitation I see is non-compatibility with certain cookwares. Example – if you happen to use an undersized pan or a pot for that matter which is smaller than the cooktop’s coil, it may not get warm.
- Electric power supply is a must for using this cooktop. As long as there is power supply, it can be used suitably for cooking anywhere be it indoors or outdoors. Apart from these two pointers, there is no other major flaw in this portable induction cooktop.
Considering all its pros and advantages, it makes this induction Cooktop worthy of an investment for the kitchen. Some still do opt for gas burner cooktops, however, the problem arises when you want to use and carry the Cooktop outdoor. That’s where Max Burton portable induction Cooktop comes in handy.
Max Burton Induction Cooktop Reviews and Consumer Ratings
I came across 84 customer reviews and ratings at the time of writing this review and the users had awarded the Max Burton 6400 Digital Choice Portable Induction Cooktop 1800 Watts LCD 4.4 stars out of a possible 5 on an average. The customer ratings and reviews for this product are pretty positive. The users seem to be quite comfortable and content with their choice.
One such review by a verified purchaser read, “I love this induction cooktop. In fact, it’s on right now and it has greatly reduced my cooking time for everything that needs a burner. Received it fast, and it’s doing exactly as it’s supposed to.”
This model is being used in my kitchen since a year now. No inconvenience or problems so far with this one. This Cookop was gifted by a friend who works for a 5 star as a chef so I’m sure he must have done his research too before giving it to me. If you are planning to invest on a portable Induction cooktop, I will definitely recommend you to consider this induction cooktop. Hope this portable induction cooktop review will assist you in finding /searching for the right Induction cooktop.
Check out our top picks for induction cooktop reviews