PIC-14 Nesco Portable Induction Cooktop reviews, 1500-Watt
Odds are that the brand name NESCO will ring a bell or two for most of you reading this review. NESCO is known especially for their slow cookers. A big name since early 1930’s, NESCO to this day is one of the leading manufacturers of high-quality kitchen appliances. They have extended their offerings from the slow cookers almost everything that deals with preparing food.
Nesco PIC-14 Portable Induction Cooktop is an electric induction cooking that is, as the name suggests, portable. All you need is a straightforward plug-in to a 110v outlet and you’re all set to cook on Nesco PIC-14. Unlike other electric cooktop models, NESCO does not manufacture multiple models to do the same job, Instead, they put all their attention on one model alone and that is all they have under their portable induction cooktop product line. NESCO does not spend a lot on marketing this product but word of mouth has ensured they list in one of the best Portable Induction Cooktops of all time .
Electric induction cooktop cooking is exceptional, as it does not transmit heat to anything other than the metal. In order to ensure that pans work with this electric induction cooktop, a magnet is built-in to check pans. The Nesco PIC-14 electric induction cooktop is almost twice as efficient as gas cooktop which makes it one of the most energy-efficient way to cook. There is a significant drop in the energy transfer (of about 84%), the results of which can be seen in your monthly electricity bill
Push button controls are evidently marked and simple to read.The power settings with up and down arrows are self – explanatory. You can also easily see what power setting this induction electric cooktop is on with the red digital display. A solitary power button will switch the induction cooktop on or off.
- 1500 Watts/120 Volt
- Safe Portable Induction Cooktop Does not Get Hot – Only metal is warm
- Top Energy Efficiency: Significantly Efficient than a Gas Stove
- Test Magnet is also included for Ferrous Metal Cookware
- 5 Touch Controls: Simmer, Melt/Warm Fry, Boil and Sear
- Instantaneous Temperature tuning
- Resilient Ceramic Glass Top
- Portability – This induction cooker is not only lightweight but also usable in any place you have 110 volt plug-in. It is so small that you can just pack the same in your backpack and take it wherever you please and it ways just 5 pounds. Practically noise-free cooktop cooking. you are likely to hear only the sound of a fan which is whisper-quiet.
- Energy efficient – Nesco Induction Cooktop is one of the most energy efficient cooktops around. Its conduction heating is the finest that you will be able find anywhere, so it is likely to be easy on your pockets, thanks to low energy costs. Moreover, it also heats up much more faster than long-established methods of cooking.
- Easy power controls – Effortless to utilize with uncomplicated power controls. On/off buttons work with only a touch. This electric induction cooktop has various heat levels which inturn makes this unit a fantastic choice for any type of cooking.
- Branded and warranty – NESCO is a trusted manufacturer and this induction cooktop is a High-quality build. The price also seems to be including a limited 1 year warranty.
- Auto safety feature – Risk of burn is minimal. Much more safer than alternative cooking methods. If a cookware is not applied to the surface within 1 minute, this portable induction cookup automatically turns off
- Exclusivity – This portable induction cookup unit only works with certain cookware that sticks to magnets. There are chances that several eco-friendly and modern pans won’t work with this unit.
Nesco Portable Induction Cooktop Reviews and Customer Ratings
I found 182 customer reviews / ratings at the time of writing this review and the users had awarded the Frigidaire FGIC3067MB Gallery 30″ Black Electric Induction Cooktop 4 stars out of a possible 5 on an average. The customer ratings and reviews on Amazon seem to be extremely good in general. Those who’ve written these Frigidaire Induction Cooktop reviews seem to be content with the overall features of this cooktop
One verified purchase review said, “This cooktop is absolutely great. It boils a large pot of water at the speed of light! (almost) I would definitely purchase again”. 4 stars out of possible 5 by 182 buyers!!! This product cannot go wrong. For more Nesco portable cooktop reviews, click here
Nothing can beat the induction cooktop’s accurate temperature control, the safety, and the effectiveness of an induction burner. They are far more safer and even more urbane than hotplate-type burners for university dorms or homes for the elderly or disabled. They can also be a fantastic alternative for an office kitchen as well. I’d say it’s a good buy.