Nuwave cooktop reviews – Induction Precision Cooktop (PIC)
I am pretty sure you must have seen Nuwave Cooktop commercial on television. Who hasn’t?
Nuwave seems to know that moving away from traditional / conventional cooking techniques is very difficult and therefore has tried to introduce a basic entry model for its portable induction Cooktop and it seems the message is being taken positively by users
The best part about this entry model is that it could probably be a good preliminary experience point for those users are still not used to induction Cooktop food making. Having said that, like any other product, this product too has its advantages and disadvantages. We hope these Nuwave Induction Cooktop Reviews assist you in deciding whether or not this Cooktop is for you
Features (Nuwave Cooktop Reviews)
- Energy Efficient: Saves a ton cash on gas and electricity!
- Faster Cooking: Very swift heating of food
- Safe Cooking Method: No flames or red-hot coils
- Lightweight & Portable
- Easy to clean: No Cooktop surface sticking
- Built-in sensors which automatically switch off the PIC off if no cookware is on the Cooktop surface.
Apart from positive Nuwave cooktop reviews, have a look at some of their pros:
- Nuwave seems to have gone innovative with this product. They’ve chosen to go ahead with a circular design which is something very different from cooktops in the same niche. One clear advantage is that now it becomes easier to use the cooktop at your dinner table. Morover, it is quite small and won’t take much space in your kitchen. A definite advantage if your kitchen is small.
- You get to spend more time with your family. Envision substituting a warming plate with Nuwave Induction PIC cooktop instead. During breakfast, the entire kin can take pleasure in watching television and cooking breakfast together, or maybe during the time of dinner, one can have a conversation with family members while keeping an eye on the cooktop.
- Safety first is the mantra of this Nuwave Cooktop. And, that’s exceedingly significant when you’re using this with other people close by (Especially at the dinner table). As soon as you take away the pot off the burner, the cooktop will automatically switch off. There is another interesting feature called “delay function” which allows you to cook on your own timetable. The Cooktop will switch off without human intervention, once a the schedule of the program has been done.
- As far as the temperature control is concerned, Nuwave Cooktop has done a fantastic job. You will have an option to choose from 100 – 575 Fahrenheit that can be moved up in the apparatus of 10 degrees. With this, you will have a gigantic 52 setting options plus you get to atleast 6 settings options that you can use pre program your cooking plan .schedule
- Push button controls are accompanied with LCD displays and are expediently located which makes its usage very convenient for the user.
- 70% more efficient than any traditional / convention gas and electric cooktop. This is so because the Cooktop just heats the cookware (pan or pot) that is being used and does not emit heat into the surroundings.
- The only restraint I see is non-compatibility with certain pans and pots. Example – if end up using a vessel that smaller than the cooktop’s coil, there are chances of it not getting warm. You need to use the cookware that is induction compatible
Nuwave Cooktop Reviews and Ratings by Consumers
I found 280 customer reviews and ratings at the time of writing this review and they had awarded the Nuwave induction Precision cooktop 4.5 stars out of a possible 5 on an average. The customer ratings and reviews on Amazon are fabulous. We could find a lot of happy and content customers
One such review by a verified purchaser reads “This thing is AWESOME! Everything they say on TV is true. I love it and cook with it all the time.” Check out more Nuwave cooktop reviews here
This cooktop is a fantastic way to experiment with induction cooking techniques. In addition to that, this cooktop is pretty inexpensive or rather low-priced. Definitely, worth a try. Hope these Nuwave Cooktop Reviews help you make your buying decision
Check out our top picks for induction cooktop reviews