30″ LG Gas Cooktop Reviews – Stainless Steel LCG3011ST Sealed Burner
LG cooking appliances are beautifully designed in a way that they match your kitchen. It also enhances the overall experience of everyday cooking. LG Cooktops are truly stylish and convenient. With LG Gas cooktop, you may add a touch of premium look to your kitchen!
The most essential part of the kitchen is the stove and even more prominently the cooktop. The gas cooktop has a contemporary appearance with a stainless steel look, five sealed burners and an interesting horizontal pattern of continuous cast iron grates, making movement of cookware quite an easy job. The knobs perfectly blend with the cooking surface and makes control panel look elegant.
Now let’s talk about specifications
There are five sealed burners having average 10,000 BTU (British thermal unit).If you need to boil water at a high speed you don’t need to worry, it has SuperBoil Burner where boiling is fast and has 17,000 BTU and for extreme slow boiling, it has 5,000 BTU. The knobs of these are placed in center front i.e. Parallel to the counterpart to make it convenient and luckily kids also can’t easily access them. As burners are sealed, chances of accumulating dust/mess beneath the Cooktop are reduced drastically. The knobs and grates are dishwasher friendly which makes cleaning process easy.
- 5 Sealed Burners- one being SuperBoil Burner
- Cast iron grates
- Color- Stainless Steel
- Dimensions- 33X 24.7X 6.8 inches
- Fuel Type- Gas
- SuperBoil burner: One of the astounding features of this gas Cooktop is its SuperBoil burner where one can boil pretty quickly. Now cooking becomes fast and one can enjoy their parties / get togethers rather staying in the kitchen and cooking.
- Continuous Grates: The continuous heavy duty cast iron grates helps move cookware from one burner to another easily, at the same time cleaning also becomes easy.
- Stainless Steel: The look and feel of stainless steel looks premium after using for n number of times.
- Knobs: Knobs are not of very good quality. Knobs are of plastic so the probability of breaking are higher but one can always change it to stainless steel if required so that issue can also be solved.
LG Gas Cooktop Reviews and Consumer Reviews
I found 6 customer reviews and ratings at the time of writing this review and they had awarded the LG LCG3011ST 3.3 stars out of a possible 5 on an average. The customer ratings and reviews on Amazon are quite decent. Most of them seem to be satisfied with the product usage.
One such review” After three weeks of seeking a 5-burner cooktop to fit the cutout dimensions, I finally settled on the lcg3011st 30″ – After two months, two Thanksgiving dinners and several dinner parties, it works and works well! I recommend the product for cooking, simmering, “clean ability”, and its aesthetics.”
The overall review of the product is good quality and worth the price. Customers are quite satisfied with the functionality and aesthetics of LG Gas cooktop.
Check out our top picks for gas cooktop reviews